Extreme Corals has anyone recently ordered from them ty

joe2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have to agree with ReefRaff. Extreme corals is not exactly well respected in the industry like Worldwide corals, Tidal gardens, and Unique corals...and even live aquaria for that matter. I have nothing really bad to say about Extreme corals other than that their pictures are absolutely the most inaccurate of any coral vendor....over saturated is putting it mildly. None of my corals from them looked even remotely like the pictures. Also, getting them to honor their guarantee is more of a hassle than the other ones mentioned. In the past I have ordered speciality gold/orange Hammer corals that arrived looking like regular green ones...despite costing three times the normal price.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 09042021131056.jpg

dagrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone recently ordered from extreme Corals I just placed order last night ty
Hi there, I have ordered from Scott, (extreme corals) a few times and ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY. He has called and double checked on del. date. I have ordered many years ago and had the same good luck with him. Also he is a nice guy, very helpful.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I’ve never bought from them; Hello and welcome! You’ll find that people here are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We’re glad you joined! Hopefully you’ll start a build thread so we can see your reef as it progresses.

28A581BF-252B-4B7E-A8EF-35CDFE5423A3.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back