I am selling this 50G Custom Acrylic Sump just had it built. Built beautifully, great workmanship. This is Brand new!! Only reason I'm selling it because I have room in the cabinet to go larger. The larger the better....LOL
Dimension: 30L x 20W x 18H
50g total volume
38g constant water volume
has 2 heater holders, 1 probe holder, 2 quick remove filter sock holders, 2 phosban reactor holders, refugium and frag holding area.
I will sell it for the same price I paid for it $200
This sump has not see any saltwater yet, just regular tap water for testing leaks only. NO Leaks!!
Note: This sump is worth more than $200 for the material, time and features.
Dimension: 30L x 20W x 18H
50g total volume
38g constant water volume
has 2 heater holders, 1 probe holder, 2 quick remove filter sock holders, 2 phosban reactor holders, refugium and frag holding area.
I will sell it for the same price I paid for it $200
This sump has not see any saltwater yet, just regular tap water for testing leaks only. NO Leaks!!
Note: This sump is worth more than $200 for the material, time and features.
