f/s tek elite 36" t5 fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter joker295
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

joker295

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
700
Reaction score
7
Location
orange, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a extra tek 36" elite fixture 6 bulb t5 fixture for sale.. was going to use on a bigger frag tank but went with a smaller size.. the fixture is 8 months old looking to get $300





 
Free bump.

I am still undecided if I am going with a Tek or ATI fixture.
 
thanks for the bump.. fixture is sold.. please close
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new