Face book for the hobby.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kershaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kershaw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
1,504
Location
sacramento, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I don't really use face book. I started using it to make it easier to buy and sell things in the hobby which it is good for.
But man the people are terrible hobbiests in my area. Rude, and make terrible choices with there live stock like it's no big deal.
 
I feel the same way. People don't care like they used to. The coral hype game and casual acceptance of misinformation bothers me too.
 
Last edited:
Facebook is dangerous, people willingly give their personal information for a Billion others to look at. Are people aware that Facebook is part owned by the CIA, that everything you post is kept forever?

Why would anyone give away their privacy? You might as well install live video cameras in your home for all to watch.
 
It's just like everything else, use common sense and be kind to one another. If you do not like the tone just do not go there. FB has positives and negatives, you choose how involved you want to be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new