Fake Hanna Checker???

symon_say

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can remember to find fake equipment in saltwater world, I don't think there is enough market for that yet.

But how knows.

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good lord people...

COMMON SENSE PREVAILS in life. Please learn to read before passing judgment. I know most ppl in this hobby surely are educated enough.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone used this knockoff Hanna checker? If so how does it work. Also do you guys think I should get one? Just wondering everyone’s thoughts.
Its not a checker - the UPC code is invalid - its a set of solutions used to calibrate/check the Hanna meter. Recommendation -do not buy

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If that's true, it's almost twice as much as buying it elsewhere. FWIW, the title of the product is listed as "Hanna Marine Alkalinity DKH Checker" and the product number doesn't seem to correspond to anything that Hanna seems to actually make. I do see references in the description to calibration fluid.

In any event. I'd stay far far away from anything this particular ebay seller is selling.
Not sure why you say 'if its true'. The link on the listing says thats what it is: Hanna HI772-11 Marine Alkalinity(dKH)Checker HC Calibration Check Set ShipsFree. It seems to me that the OP misread the BOLDED title.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back