FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the angels fight like tangs will?
Very similar strategies to employ when keeping different angels as tangs... Trying to avoid conspecifics and similar body shapes...most aggressive ones added last when possible and to introduce them at the same time if possible as well.

Why do you ask? [emoji16]

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very similar strategies to employ when keeping different angels as tangs... Trying to avoid conspecifics and similar body shapes...most aggressive ones added last when possible and to introduce them at the same time if possible as well.

Why do you ask? [emoji16]
Oh just curious, lol.

I have a Powder blue tang that has started to bully my hippo tang.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh just curious, lol.

I have a Powder blue tang that has started to bully my hippo tang.
Whenever I have tangs fighting, I just catch them both out and then trade them in for some awesome angels. [emoji12]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure that's snipers Bubblegum should be blue and pink
Only as sure as my trust in the vendor. You never know but Boom Corals I considered one of the better ones before he shut down. Just like Bubba receiving the wrong acro from Battle corals so its always a possibility.

I noticed the coloration too but with milles, I try not to judge until it's grown out a bit. They have wildly swinging variations in color sometimes as they grow out.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only as sure as my trust in the vendor. You never know but Boom Corals I considered one of the better ones before he shut down. Just like Bubba receiving the wrong acro from Battle corals so its always a possibility.

I noticed the coloration too but with milles, I try not to judge until it's grown out a bit. They have wildly swinging variations in color sometimes as they grow out.

Boom shut down? I never ordered from him but was looking at his site the other day. I also just followed a thread where he was upgrading his systems and switching from apex to ghl, did he have a crash?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boom shut down? I never ordered from him but was looking at his site the other day. I also just followed a thread where he was upgrading his systems and switching from apex to ghl, did he have a crash?
I haven't followed up since he got a promotion (has to move) and sold the business to a buddy. He was doing a clear out sale of his own personal inventory but then a heater busted in his sump and corals were melting left and right.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new toy yesterday in the mail. My retinas are still recovering from staring at it all day.

CC Supernova (Actinics)
CCSupernova (1 of 1).jpg

I really didn't think there was any anemone out there that could ever distract my attention from my Colorado Sunburst for too long but this one looks to be a contender! Wow! I'm glad the hype lived up to the reality, as that is sometimes not the case in this hobby.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is CC back in the game? Or just lineage to them?? Their site appears to be back online
This is just lineaged to them.

PSA: Please do not order from their website. From account of other nem enthusiasts, its a shell of a site left up and running. You can order but all it'll do is take your money and no anemone will be sent. This was the case for at least 5 people I've heard from. They all had to do PayPal disputes.

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I haven't followed up since he got a promotion (has to move) and sold the business to a buddy. He was doing a clear out sale of his own personal inventory but then a heater busted in his sump and corals were melting left and right.

He's done. I spoke to him via PM a couple days ago. What little he had that survied the initial heater disaster succumed a week later. 100% livelstock loss. He refunded everyone that had an order (including me :( ).

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's done. I spoke to him via PM a couple days ago. What little he had that survied the initial heater disaster succumed a week later. 100% livelstock loss. He refunded everyone that had an order (including me :( ).
Thanks for the update Scott! That's a real shame!

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just lineaged to them.

PSA: Please do not order from their website. From account of other nem enthusiasts, its a shell of a site left up and running. You can order but all it'll do is take your money and no anemone will be sent. This was the case for at least 5 people I've heard from. They all had to do PayPal disputes.
I had heard the same! Which is why i was curious if you had done something silly like that haha

Back