OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! I love the huge contrast between body and branch end on that first photo. I'm a sucker for light body color on an acro.
Me too! The tease is that a lot come in this way from being freshly imported but never stay that way. This is one that stays that way!

declanisadog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pengs starry night - I love love love this acros. Its like an even more vivid version of the ORA Bellini. The white on the body is an eye catcher in person.
pengs (1 of 1)-3.jpg

A top down shot of my aussie gold torch, setosa, and FF Red Robin Stag colony.
goldtorchscene (1 of 1).jpg
I love white in acros. I think it's because I feel like I'm getting away with something when the living tissue is the same color as dead tissue.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love white in acros. I think it's because I feel like I'm getting away with something when the living tissue is the same color as dead tissue.
Did I kill you? Or are you just naturally white? The world may never know! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew you were working on that nem video BUT YOU LITERALLY JUST CUT IT WITH A SCISSORS like dang. I was expecting some profound setup with surgical grade lasers and ****. Anyways cool to see!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew you were working on that nem video BUT YOU LITERALLY JUST CUT IT WITH A SCISSORS like dang. I was expecting some profound setup with surgical grade lasers and ****. Anyways cool to see!
Hahaha, anticlimactic huh? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!! How do you find the BTA next to SPS? Mine stings the hell out of anything I put near it [emoji849]any suggestions of coral that can mix with a BTA?
I am also not jealous in the slightest! ;Meh
I'm not jealous at all o_O:rolleyes:
You guys crack me up! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He does fine until it isn't fine. [emoji51] There really isn't any acro they won't sting eventually to death. I've noticed the milles tend to bite back a bit so that maybe helpful.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My roughly 10 year old yellow scroll that has moved with me through every tank I have ever owned. Slow grower and she's been through some tank disasters but still chugging along.
yellowscroll (1 of 1).jpg

Forest fire digi - classic that for awhile, didn't see for sale anymore but looks like some people have kept it alive since its heyday.
forestfiredigi (1 of 1)-2.jpg

forestfiredigi (1 of 1)-1.jpg

Jason Fox Foxflame colony - here it is with a couple of it's new friends. The smaller frags that replaced the large PC Rainbow I removed as well as thr Tyree Tricolor I moved to another spot.

foxflamescene (1 of 1).jpg

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for having me over yesterday, Ty! Tank is looking great as always...very clean and shiny pumps (you said something about a fragpack, right?)

Will keep you posted on the FarmerTy Lotus Blossum....hopefully that confetti frag grows quickly in my system!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%
Back