OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OG Purple Monster - it came in as a faded frag with hardly any color. Bounced back nicely!
OGPurplemonster (1 of 1).jpg

RR Rainbow Blossum - can't wait to have a colony of this! I don't know if my eyes can take it though.
RRRainbowblossum (1 of 1)-4.jpg

FarmerTy Lava Monster - you have to see it in person... It looks radioactive.
FTLavamonster (1 of 1)-6.jpg

RR Pikachu - I don't think it likes high par... I'm slamming it with 400 par and its only encrusted while the very similar Pink Floyd in 200 par is rocking. I may move it soon.
pikachu (1 of 1)-2.jpg

This picture remind you of anything?
OBTandSlimer (1 of 1).jpg

Maybe?
The Creation of Adam.jpg

zzl630

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OG Purple Monster - it came in as a faded frag with hardly any color. Bounced back nicely!

RR Rainbow Blossum - can't wait to have a colony of this! I don't know if my eyes can take it though.

RR Pikachu - I don't think it likes high par... I'm slamming it with 400 par and its only encrusted while the very similar Pink Floyd in 200 par is rocking. I may move it soon.
pikachu (1 of 1)-2.jpg

Maybe?
The Creation of Adam.jpg

I need that purple monster bad. Whenever it’s ready. Lol

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

pikachu (1 of 1)-2.jpg

Maybe?
The Creation of Adam.jpg

Nice, last pic I think the green one looks like Robbie the robot from lost in space! :p

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you may be right on Pikachu...I've got one in about 350-400 par that lost pretty much all of it's yellow except the very tips.....unfortunately it is quite encrusted at this point, so moving it may be difficult :(

how's the Riddler adapting?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you may be right on Pikachu...I've got one in about 350-400 par that lost pretty much all of it's yellow except the very tips.....unfortunately it is quite encrusted at this point, so moving it may be difficult :(

how's the Riddler adapting?
Thanks for the confirmation on the Pikachu. I'll move it this week.

Riddler hanging out in my in display frag rack right now... Once it gets a bit more acclimated to the system, I'll let her stretch out a bit on the rocks. She looks healthy and happy though!

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the confirmation on the Pikachu. I'll move it this week.

Riddler hanging out in my in display frag rack right now... Once it gets a bit more acclimated to the system, I'll let her stretch out a bit on the rocks. She looks healthy and happy though!

Good, that's what I wanted to hear! Just wanted to make sure she wasn't giving you any trouble since I hadn't seen a pic yet ;) I can understand if she's not ready for her close-up though!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good, that's what I wanted to hear! Just wanted to make sure she wasn't giving you any trouble since I hadn't seen a pic yet ;) I can understand if she's not ready for her close-up though!
I usually like to let the corals settle a bit before taking a pic but here's a I just woke up in a new tank picture for you.

Caravanshaka Riddled acro
eb8935f1d5709e4b3db96fdebca49bd9.jpg

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand! I wasn't gonna FORCE you to take a pic, lol.

At least you can see the coralite variations in that one....the redish ones at the tip and the neon green ones more towards the base...not as hairy in your tank though ;)

So PUSHY! [emoji12]

Wait, what are polyps? I've never seen those things in my tank before.

I think she's going to be a real looker! Thanks for sharing such a unique piece!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing out my wife's new IPhone XS. I had to correct the contrast a ton and dial down the saturation and it still looks a little too juiced for my likes but here it is.

I couldn't export in 4k with 60 FPS as it was recorded natively so it's just 4k at 30 FPS for you techie geeks.

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Testing out my wife's new IPhone XS. I had to correct the contrast a ton and dial down the saturation and it still looks a little too juiced for my likes but here it is.

I couldn't export in 4k with 60 FPS as it was recorded natively so it's just 4k at 30 FPS for you techie geeks.

Nice work sir! You have some fat happy fish!

Back