Fastest dissolving salt?

Pea Puffer 67

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to saltwater and I’m wondering what salt dissolves they fastest.
 
Esv fastest I’ve seen. All best when water is up to temp. Lotsa circulation helps too
 
tropic marin ( one of the many reasons I switched to it !)
 
The fastest dissolving salt I have used is Fritz
 
Fastest i have used was omega one premium marine salt. Never found again so only had bought one bucket and moved to a different salt lol.
 
Instant Ocean Reef Crystals for 20 years. about 1 hour, to look clear, but if tested, you’ll find no salt dissolves in less then, quite a few hours of mixing. But regardless of how fast it dissolves, you should still airate for a minimum of 12-24 hours, for water to completely oxygenate and equalize.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new