Fauna Marin ICP test results MIA

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone knows how to follow-up with this company for the status of my ICP results? Test was sent Priority Mail 6/14 with tracking and confirmed received on 6/16 per the tracking #. I have not received any emails with any results to date. I have checked my spam and junk folders. Google didn't help at all. Should I just consider the test and my 40$ for it and the shipping gone? Anyone have a good ICP test company?

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search on your email for [email protected], that's the address they are using to send the results now. Also you should create an account on: lab.faunamarin. de
There you can register your samples before you send them and also access the results. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Stang67

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search on your email for [email protected], that's the address they are using to send the results now. Also you should create an account on: lab.faunamarin. de
There you can register your samples before you send them and also access the results. Hope this helps.
The instructions I received with the test didn’t say anything about registering the samples?! I will do a search. Going to order a different brand now I have a bad feeling about the one I sent.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if it’s a requirement but I know before I sent out my first test I created a user account on their website. I don’t remember if the directions had me do it or if I just saw to do it somewhere else.

ReefEco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the ATI ICP tests - similar in cost once you consider shipping is included, and it also includes a free test for your RODI - so kind of like two tests in one...

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The instructions I received with the test didn’t say anything about registering the samples?! I will do a search. Going to order a different brand now I have a bad feeling about the one I sent.

Is not a requirements and I didn’t say it was. Os just easier for you later to track the results. You dont need to so it, but if you do, then you can see all your results in one place.

Robinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the ATI ICP tests - similar in cost once you consider shipping is included, and it also includes a free test for your RODI - so kind of like two tests in one...

Four pack is $69.99, thats $17.49 each, add $4.00 for shipping and total per test is $21.49. Thats not even half the cost of the ATI test. Yes, it doesn’t test nutrients and dont test RO water neither but is still a solid ICP test.

If you want to test all of that, then they also have Reef ICP total which test RO too. Also for me it takes around two weeks to get the results.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back