Fauna Marin pro sea salt

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have experience with Fauna Marin Pro sea salt? I'm looking to switch from RSCP to a lower Alk mix.

Debating between Fauna marin, Aquaforest probiotic, and RS blue bucket

Thanks!
 
Anyone have experience with Fauna Marin Pro sea salt? I'm looking to switch from RSCP to a lower Alk mix.

Debating between Fauna marin, Aquaforest probiotic, and RS blue bucket

Thanks!
I switched to the blue bucket in hopes of lowering my alkalinity... It helped alittle, not much though... I don't have any expierience with the fauna marin salt, but am interested so following along here...
 
Any updates?

Did you end up switching to fauna marine?
 
Just switched from aqua forest.. hoping to see a difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new