Favorite 2 Part

Iv'e used Ocean's Blend for some time because it's readily available . I don't know if it's quality or not. Any OP's?

I'm wondering the same. Any opinions on the Ocean's Blend 2 Part?
 
I've been using Bionic for yrs and add a squirt with a small pipette Brightwells Koral Color to add trace elements and to keep my magnesium up.
 
I've been using Brightwell's Code A and Code B for years with good results. I sparingly dose replenish for added trace elements and seems to be working as I have had a lot of good coral growth the last couple of years. . . .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new