Favorite Dragonet Variety?

Favorite Dragonet

  • Red Scooter Dragonet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooter Dragonet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (comment)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16

Tnops

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
601
Reaction score
344
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm looking to get a mandarin fish as my last fish when my tank is completely established and filled with copepods in the refugium. I'm interested to see which type of mandarin are your favorites. The dragonets I've included in the poll are all from Liveaquaria.
 
You can train dragonets to eat frozen food. Search youtubes of people doing so within in two weeks. I plan to do it once my mated pair arrives. I like the the ruby red the most.
 
You can train dragonets to eat frozen food. Search youtubes of people doing so within in two weeks. I plan to do it once my mated pair arrives. I like the the ruby red the most.
Sounds good at first but I’ve heard that live copepods will make things a lot easier for you and your fish and that you will have to feed frozen very very frequently
 
They feed very frequently on copepods because the copepods a small, but for larger things like frozen mysis they only need to be fed once a day.
 
I’ve also heard they have to constantly feed on copepods because they are so small, but one daily feeding of frozen bloodworms or mysis shrimp is plenty
 
Ruby Red Dragonets are my favorite! Especially if you have a ton of blue light in your tank, the ruby red just POPS. Sometimes the Green Mandarin can even appear faded out under blue lights... I actually made a video on mine, you should check it out :)

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new