Favorite Fish and Why?

Of all your current and previously owned fish, what's your favorite fish and why?

• Blenny

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Gobie

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Angel

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Eel

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Tang

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Wrasse

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Other

Votes: 32 35.2%

• Total voters

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my skeletor eel is my fav (profile pic). you can't kill eels hardly, pebble booths like mine are reef safe (mostly), and skeletors have the most amazing pattern!

OP
OP
MamaP

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my skeletor eel is my fav (profile pic). you can't kill eels hardly, pebble booths like mine are reef safe (mostly), and skeletors have the most amazing pattern!
He's impressive! How do you clean his tank?
I'd like to have one some day, but I'm a little scared of them!

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's impressive! How do you clean his tank?

I'd like to have one some day, but I'm a little scared of them!

not sure if you meant to quote me twice, but I clean the tank just like anyone else does. they are not aggressive at all and will leave you alone. They are nothing to be scared of at all. Very friendly eel. Just dont put your finger next to their dinner. lol

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a personal favorite fish, which is my vlamingi tang, hes like a dog lol. He recognizes us and watches us when were in the loving room. He knows when my daughter is watching the tank and he knows I feed him. When. Someone new looks at the tank and hes never seen them before he turns almost black and drifts to the back its actually kinda funny.

As for my favorite fish (bc of coloring) is definitly flasher wrasses on general, from flames to the exquisite to 8 lines. All gorgeous fish.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Angels and tangs- Some of the most colorful and graceful see of the reef !!

OP
OP
MamaP

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not sure if you meant to quote me twice, but I clean the tank just like anyone else does. they are not aggressive at all and will leave you alone. They are nothing to be scared of at all. Very friendly eel. Just dont put your finger next to their dinner. lol
Sorry, no. That was supposed to be one post. They don't bite you?

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loved my blue throat trigger before my pet sitter murdered him. So much personality and such a cool swimming style.

Sorry to hear that! I have one who will finish QT this week.

My favorite individual would have to be my Copper Band Butterfly, Beaker. So full of personality and beautiful.

My favorite type of fish is definitely wrasses

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Copperband that I had for 13 years. Very friendly, ate aptaisia, never bothered corals or any other fish. First fish to beg for food each day. And since his passing I can't bring myself to buy another.

Copperband 9-2013-R.jpg

Back