Favorite light for mixed reef tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Braxton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just looking for peoples favorite light/light combos for coral growth and color pop.
Kessil LED's with T5's is hands down my all time favorite :)
 
14,000K Metal Halides + T5 or T12 Actinics.

Exceptional combo for growth and great color.
I honestly have never used T5. I wojld love doing a hybrid T5/LED but they are super expensive. Such is the hobby though haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new