Favorites

Mimianona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! So I got the email about introducing myself, and I thought about all the different ways to title this thread. Since I haven't posted anything yet, favorites seemed like the right way to go.
My tank is a 40-gal breeder. Currently I have about 12 fish: 4 Clowns, 3 Firefish, 1 Barnicle Blenny, 1 Diamondback Goby, 1 Yellow Watchman, 1 Blue-Green Chromis, and 1 Small Purple Tang.
My designer clowns are my favorite. I also have a cool sand sifting star that enjoys "sprinting" across the white sand bed. If I had a picture prepared on my computer I would post it, but I don't.

My favorite part about reefing is watching my softies grow. Everyone I talk with thinks that SPS and LPS are the bomb.com but I so enjoy my softies, and they don't sting each other.
Since I love my clowns so much, my two bubble tip anemones are my favorite coral in the tank.
I'd love to hear everyone else's favorites!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! So I got the email about introducing myself, and I thought about all the different ways to title this thread. Since I haven't posted anything yet, favorites seemed like the right way to go.
My tank is a 40-gal breeder. Currently I have about 12 fish: 4 Clowns, 3 Firefish, 1 Barnicle Blenny, 1 Diamondback Goby, 1 Yellow Watchman, 1 Blue-Green Chromis, and 1 Small Purple Tang.
My designer clowns are my favorite. I also have a cool sand sifting star that enjoys "sprinting" across the white sand bed. If I had a picture prepared on my computer I would post it, but I don't.

My favorite part about reefing is watching my softies grow. Everyone I talk with thinks that SPS and LPS are the bomb.com but I so enjoy my softies, and they don't sting each other.
Since I love my clowns so much, my two bubble tip anemones are my favorite coral in the tank.
I'd love to hear everyone else's favorites!
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
01a.gif
#WelcometoR2R
My favorite is watching LPS sway in the current :)

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 105 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back