Feather Duster

QuothTheRaven

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Whatcom
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few feather dusters that came in with my live rock and I love them, they have some sort of growth around the openings of the tunes, does anyone know what this is? I've only been doing this hobby for a short time and I don't even know what to accurately call it to look it up. An algae or slime of some kind with dots in it. I'm attaching a picture.
 
The picture didn't work. I'm going to try adding to the comments.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230228_161707_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230228_161707_Gallery.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 73

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new