Featherdusters a problem?

reefermadness55

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2014
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed them growing and multiplying very fast now, and not sure what to think, I have a melanurus wrasse that picks at them occasionally but it's not helping much
 

Attachments

  • 1391486997050.jpg
    1391486997050.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 149
Ok just curious Cuz of how fast they've been growing, and one of them basically trampled some zoas, but other than worrying about them smothering a few corals, I enjoy them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new