February 2011 POTM Competition

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
021-10.jpg
 
Thanks again blurry!

Parr thanks! I will take a new photo of somethting else!
 
Ok here is my entry. I'd like to thank my buddy Scott for this one since it was his anemone and his lens. I'm still learning but I like this one.
IMG_1480.jpg
 
Mimic, to my knowledge, a tube anemone is not a coral, so your shot, which is very nice, would not qualify this month. SD, help me understand your question and how it relates to the parameters I defined for this competition. Is there an option I left out?
Gary

Sorry, Gary, my bad. Did you add that later? I missed it the first time I read the OP.

All good :)
 
Mimic, to my knowledge, a tube anemone is not a coral, so your shot, which is very nice, would not qualify this month.
Gary

Aren't mushrooms a type of anemone? I figured it was all good. Please let me know if my entry doesn't qualify either.
 
i'm going to submit this photo of these ridiculous rhodactis.

rhodactis.jpg
 
Have to chuckle at myself. Gar found the loophole. Mushrooms are not corals and I specifically included them, so, by extension, other anemones should be included. Therefore, the shots from Mimic and SD are eligible.

Two days left, so get your soft coral and anemone ;) shots posted.

Gary
 
Last day to enter your soft coral, anemone, and anemone relative shots.

BTKrausen, your tube worm is a worm and won't qualify. Try something else. Save that shot for July.

Gary
 
There are some fantastic entries for this month! Here is one of mine:


DSC_2864MR.jpg
 
Last day to enter your soft coral, anemone, and anemone relative shots.

BTKrausen, your tube worm is a worm and won't qualify. Try something else. Save that shot for July.

Gary

No problem at all Gary. Thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new