- Joined
- Jul 25, 2011
- Messages
- 1,137
- Reaction score
- 795
- Location
- Winter Park, FL
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I don’t want to thrash a company/sponsor. Nor do I want to write a novel on all the problems I’ve had with this system. I invested heavily into the Apex /Neptune system and it has not worked for me other than being an on/off switch for some gear.
I am thinking of switching to GHL, as I need a way to help monitor my system as I travel. But i have found it a little difficult to find reviews and such on GHL. Are there any other systems you could suggest?
I am thinking of switching to GHL, as I need a way to help monitor my system as I travel. But i have found it a little difficult to find reviews and such on GHL. Are there any other systems you could suggest?




