FedEx is the devil

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family owns a coffee shop, and we’ve had to wait 1.5 months for a shipment of supplies. When I ordered some ocellaris from ORA and saw it was through FedEx, I lost all hope. Thankfully, to my surprise, the package came the next day! I definitely don’t use them if there’s an alternative though

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only experience with FedEx shipping livestock was a friend of mine bought a bunch of high end rock flower anenomes from Ontario, shipped to BC overnight. He drove 3 hours for pickup to find the package on the cement floor near the open door of an unheated warehouse in February. Box was clearly labeled Keep Warm, Livestock.
Needless to say, the anenomes did not survive.

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would add to this thread....
Overnight from LiveAquaria due today.
13 fish.
Tracking this morning shows "on truck out for delivery" I got a text at 4:05pm that says package at local FedEx facility.
Scheduled delivery "pending"
Then I get a text from them that says.... BEND OVER!
THANKS FEDEX.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would add to this thread....
Overnight from LiveAquaria due today.
13 fish.
Tracking this morning shows "on truck out for delivery" I got a text at 4:05pm that says package at local FedEx facility.
Scheduled delivery "pending"
Then I get a text from them that says.... BEND OVER!
THANKS FEDEX.
They're doing that everywhere for the last couple of weeks. From what I've heard they're directing the majority of their resources to getting Covid vaccine out. I had products promised for last Thursday still sitting in Chicago (today is Tuesday) This is the 4th time in 10 days...

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar thing happen. It arrived on Friday but got there too late for them to deliver even though I paid for over night...they originally told me I had to wait till Monday. Luckily I got in contact with the one decent person there and they went and opened the truck and got my package for me. Was $300 of coral. USPS is pretty bad too though.

Last edited:

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are conditioning everyone for post covid. There are setting a new standard for the company. Reducing expectations. You wait and see. After covid vaccine is abundant and all over they will set a new reason for delays. They have cut the work force and won't want to increase it back after covid is over. Many companies will do this sadly.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back