Feeling lonely...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
New tank...Need pics! I've added a new one too and I moved to the high desert. 2, 8 gallon aio tanks and just added a cadlights 22 ga aio. Ran out of room in the 8's
 
I would like to welcome anyone willing to attend the Los Angeles Reef Society. We are based in Rosemead, Ca and meet on the second weekend of every month. Check out our site, LAreefsociety . Org
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new