Fell apart during shipping

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefman71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefman71

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
559
Reaction score
221
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a big disc Zoas. The person I bought them from texted me the printing label everything was fine, then he mentioned that he had to glue the centerpiece. He didn’t mention this until after it shipped and I paid. He then said it may come loose during shipping. I thought no big deal I can glue it back together. When I got it, but he had glued on had come loose but the Zoas seem fine but there was a mixture of Zoas, not shown in the picture when he was selling them. He offered directions on gluing it back together which I ended up doing about three or four times after I received the disk. Three weeks later the disc pretty much fell apart and everything more or less was dead. I would not have bought it if I knew he glued it together to begin with. So we have a disk that had different kind of Zoanthids on it than advertising and multiple glue jobs that I wasn’t aware of when I bought them. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and honestly I don’t think this guy was trying to scam me, here I am three weeks later. I thought it odd that there was no mention of having to glue anything together until after I paid and it was shipped? Am I **** out of luck? Thoughts?
 
For the glue thing I get it. It's normal to glue zoas onto frag plugs and sometimes that glue comes loose. Epoxy is better but most people just use super glue so I don't blame him.

But the zoas were different types than you were expecting? That is unacceptable...
 
For the glue thing I get it. It's normal to glue zoas onto frag plugs and sometimes that glue comes loose. Epoxy is better but most people just use super glue so I don't blame him.

But the zoas were different types than you were expecting? That is unacceptable...
It’s just part of it I guess, it just sucks when you see a picture of something then get something different then get told you’re going to have to glue it together after you’ve paid for it and it shipped out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new