Fell apart during shipping

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased a big disc Zoas. The person I bought them from texted me the printing label everything was fine, then he mentioned that he had to glue the centerpiece. He didn’t mention this until after it shipped and I paid. He then said it may come loose during shipping. I thought no big deal I can glue it back together. When I got it, but he had glued on had come loose but the Zoas seem fine but there was a mixture of Zoas, not shown in the picture when he was selling them. He offered directions on gluing it back together which I ended up doing about three or four times after I received the disk. Three weeks later the disc pretty much fell apart and everything more or less was dead. I would not have bought it if I knew he glued it together to begin with. So we have a disk that had different kind of Zoanthids on it than advertising and multiple glue jobs that I wasn’t aware of when I bought them. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt and honestly I don’t think this guy was trying to scam me, here I am three weeks later. I thought it odd that there was no mention of having to glue anything together until after I paid and it was shipped? Am I **** out of luck? Thoughts?

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the glue thing I get it. It's normal to glue zoas onto frag plugs and sometimes that glue comes loose. Epoxy is better but most people just use super glue so I don't blame him.

But the zoas were different types than you were expecting? That is unacceptable...

OP
OP
Reefman71

Reefman71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the glue thing I get it. It's normal to glue zoas onto frag plugs and sometimes that glue comes loose. Epoxy is better but most people just use super glue so I don't blame him.

But the zoas were different types than you were expecting? That is unacceptable...
It’s just part of it I guess, it just sucks when you see a picture of something then get something different then get told you’re going to have to glue it together after you’ve paid for it and it shipped out

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I delete it?
I don’t think you can delete a post, but you could start a new one there. Or if a MOD comes maybe they could help

and ah okay, I was thinking you were looking to resolve the issue. Sorry that happened to you!

Back