Fellow Michigan Residents

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone. I currently attend Michigan State University. I am going into a marine biology degree or Human Biology. I currently have a FOLWR saltwater tank. I am interested in maybe creating an online website with Journal articles, hobby information, buy and selling fish, and possibly making custom acrylic tanks for anyone in the area. Anyone interested?
Thank you-Taylor
 
Taylor,
Welcome to East Lansing! The Mid-Michigan Marine Club is located in Lansing and hosts the largest swap in Michigan. Checkout the club site HERE.

I will be posting additional information on the Lansing 2012 Michigan Coral Expo and Swap (MCES) soon. This January 29, 2012 swap will be even larger as the Grand Rapids Marine Aquarium Society (GRMAS) has joined forces with MMMC to co-host the swap! If you are interested in joining the MMMC or helping out at the swap, send me a PM.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new