• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Female Crosshatch triggerfish 9''.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300leonhe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

300leonhe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
derry nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm downgrade my tank so I am looking for a good home for her,I paid $400 about 2 years ago,askin $300 plus shipping.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new