I have plenty here is a couple of updated pics. I accidentally broke my needle in a haystack colony in half while trying to frag it, the frags a lot larger then normal. I have a smaller frag of the sunset millie.
to lazy to clean the glass as always using a yellow filter to take out the blues.
Here is a list of what I have, also when I say small they are around normal size frags. Also I have had these corals for around 4 years and are well adapted to aquarium life.
1. 2 Huge green Eflo frags and 1 small one with nice purple tips. More light gives you purple growth tips.
2. several small to large blue ORA hawkins
3. several small to large needle in haystacks.
4. 1 small sunset millie.
5. 2 medium size ORA red dragon.
6. I can cut the frogspawn a couple of heads one is already spoken for.
7. Large pocillopora frags.
Once I clear out some room, I can cut more red planet frags and sunset millie frags.