fighting high zinc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Emmanuel Stewart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ATI ATP water analysis came back with a Zinc reading of 45.94/ugl. I have a Magfloat in the tank and two hydro power heads with outside magnet holder to glass.

Emmanuel Stewart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ATI (ATP) water analysis came back with a high elevated Zinc reading of 45.94 ug/l. I have a mag-float and two power heads with magnets on the outside glass to hole them in place. According to ATI Lab my entire tank is at 75% out of 100% safe. My PH04 is at 0.14 and Kh at 9.63. I'm I in trouble?

madisaurusrexx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again several months after beginning triton, and discovering zinc and copper in my system, successfully removing those... Spending a ton of cash figuring out the sources... Eliminating the sources... Now the zinc is again high as before. I just got my results back from my latest test to find all is well except the high zinc at about 18 ug/l.

Detox again for now. At least I don't have copper with it this time. But where is the zinc coming from? Any way to focus on removal of only the zinc? I also have elevated AL which I never had in any of my other tests. But it's not that high only in the green plus category.
Zinc is a popular ingredient in topical creams such as moisturisers, baby creams, sunscreen, deodorants, and other health/hygiene products.
Could there be a possibility of contamination via hands or skin that has been in contact with these substances? Check the ingredients of any products you use regularly, I'm curious to see if it could be a possibility.

Back