Fiji Acros

  • Thread starter Thread starter legacy2mj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Attachments

  • tmp001(1).gif
    tmp001(1).gif
    496.3 KB · Views: 173
I wonder how many turbo ultra rainbows fiji has with super ridiculous price tags
 
I don't have any specific coral in mind, but I'm most interested to see what the pricing looks like. Fiji used to be much cheaper than Indo and Aussie corals.
 
I don't have any specific coral in mind, but I'm most interested to see what the pricing looks like. Fiji used to be much cheaper than Indo and Aussie corals.
Pricing will be through the roof I think! It’s gonna reflect the market which is outrageous and it’s new stuff for most of today’s reefers as they come and go so fast!
 
Pricing will be through the roof I think! It’s gonna reflect the market which is outrageous and it’s new stuff for most of today’s reefers as they come and go so fast!
I had a buddy send me a couple screen shots just now from a wholesaler that has fiji corals already. Pricing didn't look to terrible. Acros were a bit expensive, as well as the yellow leathers. Zoas, and basically everything else were priced well, IMO.

What was surprising was that there weren't many yellow leathers available (less than 10). I'm not sure if that's because they (Walt Smith & state side wholesalers) are wanting to artificially keep the prices inflated or because they've simply already nearly sold out. Could be either one, I think.
 
I had a buddy send me a couple screen shots just now from a wholesaler that has fiji corals already. Pricing didn't look to terrible. Acros were a bit expensive, as well as the yellow leathers. Zoas, and basically everything else were priced well, IMO.
i think the market will cater to the more "desired" corals, like the leathers/acros. everything else as you indicated may be priced similarly to what's already out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new