File Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter clownman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clownman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
hardyville va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, this is my first posting on this site and I am hoping to learn alot from people whom may have seen and dealt with issues in their aquariums. I have a file fish that I have never seen eat any anptasias. I am thinking of trying another way to keep them under control but not sure which to do. I have tryed Joe's juice and several other metheds without any luck. Maybe buying a different fish. I have alot of corals so I got to be careful. What are some good idea's you all might have. Thanks
 
Peppermint Shrimp have always worked for me. Some say they are hit and miss but have been good for me.

Welcome to R2R!

May I ask how you found R2R? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new