Filter sock change to different equipment

ZachTheReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
43
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I wanted to contact my fellow reefers to see if there are any other things I could use instead of my filter sock on my RS-100 Sump, there is a pre cut circle to sit a sock in but I was wondering if there were any other things I could put in that 7 inch ring instead of replacing the sock every week.
 
filter cup you can put floss in. Or cut it out with a red sea sump modification kit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new