Filter socks - ever notice

No Way Smh GIF by Laff
 
Lol, well, I hadn't noticed that in the past, but will surely remember the next time I squeeze the water out of a filter sock.....
 
Lol, well, I hadn't noticed that in the past, but will surely remember the next time I squeeze the water out of a filter sock.....
Same.

I actually just let the water passively pass. I don’t want any junk water to get forced back into the tank, but maybe I’ll start milking my socks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new