Final fish for 20g peninsula~

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running my IM 20 gal peninsula for 1.5yrs and its stable and growing coral like crazy. Currently have one midnight ocellaris and one YWG. Also have a skunk cleaner shrimp. Been thinking about one more fish and have a few options.
1) Swissguard Basslet-kinda on the expensive side but love the colors. Will there be a problem with putting it in with my cleaner shrimp?
2) Court Jester goby-have heard they are difficult to keep fed. Have lots of pods in the tank, hopefully this will help keep it fat?
3) Tanaka's pygmy possum wrasse-have had a yellow lined possum that did well for about 3 months then stopped eating one day and died the day after. Was really sad and it was so sudden when it died so have been afraid adding another. Its been over a year since.

Any advice/opinion or experience welcome :)

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't comment on 1

2) If you do, make sure that you have a backup pod population or be prepared to buy extra pods just in case.

3) Same as 2, I'd make sure to do a good quarantine protocol just in case to handle intestinal stuff.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back