Status
Not open for further replies.

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are pics of our two mandarin gobies. The blue mandarin (Cher) just celebrated one month in our tank. We got her on 5.1.20. And we got our green spotted mandarin (Sonny) on 6.4.20. Cher is about an 1.5" and Sonny is barely ¾". They're so cute! :)

That blue mandarin is stunning!

TexAgReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another Zoa we bought on 6/6 from Reef Lounge. We were told this was an Utter Chaos zoanthid. What do you guys think? Is the ID correct? Either way, we can't wait until this one grows out. It's so pretty!

Looks very similar but looks a little dark to be an utter chaos. Could be the lighting from the picture too. Either way, looks to have an awesome color pattern!
Got this chalice @ Ellis Equatics on 6/6. Not sure what it is, but it sure it pretty. Any of you guys know what it is? Thanks in advance!

#coralid #identification #ID #idthis #coral #chalice

Looks to me to be either a mummy eye or bubble gum chalice?
Here are some pictures of our Green Slimer Acro. Not sure if the white spots are because lack of light (it's slanted) or what, but it seems to healthy and growing otherwise.

March 13

June 7
Definitely looks healthy with some nice chutes growing and really good polyp extension.

Enjoying the additions!

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to show some growth we've had on one of the monti's in our tank. I was told that this was a Mystic Sunset Monti, but I have no idea. We rescued it from a local reefer back in March. Here are some progression pics. :) Anyone know what the coral is?

#montipora #coralid #identification #ID #idthis #coral

March 18

April 25

June 7

My favourite monti, tank is looking great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back