FINALLY! All my fish in one photo!

JustAnotherNanoTank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
828
Reaction score
1,237
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which luckily for me is only 4 fish! Ha!

But I imagine for some of you this has to be a nightmare to achieve.

Let’s see photos with all your fish in one shot!

IMG_1173.jpeg
 
I have a nano as well, so not to hard to school ish for me! Except when my shy little watchman takes a dive into his den! :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
I have a nano as well, so not to hard to school ish for me! Except when my shy little watchman takes a dive into his den! :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Yeah during feeding time gets everyone ready for pictures! My royal gramma does not come out unless the lights are all the way up for the day.
 
I try. All. The. Time.

Feeding brings them all out but they move so fast they come out blurry.

The best I’ve been able to do so far is 6 out of 7 fish. It’s not the most striking poses, some are distant. But heck I was happy to be able to get 6 fish in one shot

Easily can get 4
DE3EA262-E769-41A8-B9D3-3B4967083A88.jpeg


Sometimes sometimes I can get 5
EB8DEF55-1D2C-417B-9A5D-F377C9665547.jpeg


But the other day I got 6! A new record!
062615A8-3784-4481-8D84-78E14287FB37.jpeg


And the one not in the photo is a cardinal who blends in with rocks and normally stays off to the left of the tank
77D067C8-2E31-4875-A220-359E85078D6D.jpeg
 
I try. All. The. Time.

Feeding brings them all out but they move so fast they come out blurry.

The best I’ve been able to do so far is 6 out of 7 fish. It’s not the most striking poses, some are distant. But heck I was happy to be able to get 6 fish in one shot

Easily can get 4
DE3EA262-E769-41A8-B9D3-3B4967083A88.jpeg


Sometimes sometimes I can get 5
EB8DEF55-1D2C-417B-9A5D-F377C9665547.jpeg


But the other day I got 6! A new record!
062615A8-3784-4481-8D84-78E14287FB37.jpeg


And the one not in the photo is a cardinal who blends in with rocks and normally stays off to the left of the tank
77D067C8-2E31-4875-A220-359E85078D6D.jpeg
Killer pics!
 
I try. All. The. Time.

Feeding brings them all out but they move so fast they come out blurry.

The best I’ve been able to do so far is 6 out of 7 fish. It’s not the most striking poses, some are distant. But heck I was happy to be able to get 6 fish in one shot

Easily can get 4
DE3EA262-E769-41A8-B9D3-3B4967083A88.jpeg


Sometimes sometimes I can get 5
EB8DEF55-1D2C-417B-9A5D-F377C9665547.jpeg


But the other day I got 6! A new record!
062615A8-3784-4481-8D84-78E14287FB37.jpeg


And the one not in the photo is a cardinal who blends in with rocks and normally stays off to the left of the tank
77D067C8-2E31-4875-A220-359E85078D6D.jpeg
I’d love to try this but with 23 fish… I don’t stand a chance.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new