Finally joined after lurking for 2 years

Yes I did! I have linked in my last two comments. I'm not sure if I should link it to everyone who has asked? Still trying to figure this forum out. Participating is so much different than just reading the threads!
As person who commented after you wrote this reply,there no need as if you see anybody 's build thread badge ( icon) then can click on it and automatically takes you to their build thread and if you following someone's build thread or any thread, then any posts made after you last looked/ reading it,it takes you to where you last left off so to speak so dont have to guess which part you was upto or trawl through countless pages and some members may have 500- 600 pages in their build thread so good thing yeah.and the massive " dino" thread that been going on years and has ao so many pages ha ha.
Once again welcome and lots of knowledgeable people here and very friendly forum I've found ^_^
 
welcome r2r.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new