Finally! My 220g slice of the reef

So long time no news, just work, but I did get an update on my tank surround.

IMG_20210414_194004.jpg


I'm.excited to get it installed and all this equipment finally up and running.
 
Well has been a while and work has been extremely busy, finally getting around to installing the tank skin made by @Elder1945.

20210605_183003.jpg


20210605_183018.jpg

20210605_195129_HDR.jpg

20210605_195211_HDR_compress44~2.jpg


20210605_194751.jpg


Everything fits great and works as it should. I do need to find a couple extensions for the Ecotech controllers that run the pumps on the far end, no matter how I run the cable it is not long enough to mount where it needs to.

Hopefully by nights end have the other end installed with the Apex gear.

A couple new additions, Gem tang and a Blue spot jawfish. Picked up some torches and other assorted corals, still to early to really pack it, but soon enough.
 
Well has been a while and work has been extremely busy, finally getting around to installing the tank skin made by @Elder1945.

20210605_183003.jpg


20210605_183018.jpg

20210605_195129_HDR.jpg

20210605_195211_HDR_compress44~2.jpg


20210605_194751.jpg


Everything fits great and works as it should. I do need to find a couple extensions for the Ecotech controllers that run the pumps on the far end, no matter how I run the cable it is not long enough to mount where it needs to.

Hopefully by nights end have the other end installed with the Apex gear.

A couple new additions, Gem tang and a Blue spot jawfish. Picked up some torches and other assorted corals, still to early to really pack it, but soon enough.
I was about 2 call you :p Looking good!
 
I was about 2 call you :p Looking good!
Fantastic job, everything is great, just have so many wires my OCD is kicking in and will take me some time to get it how I want, but no complaints. The wires are completely me as I think I have every Apex module and some several. Everyone who has seen it asks about it, all want to come by and see it. In all honesty a picture does not do it justice.

I will be reaching out for some more custom work, have a few ideas for my back room that you can make reality.
 
Well has been a while and work has been extremely busy, finally getting around to installing the tank skin made by @Elder1945.

20210605_183003.jpg


20210605_183018.jpg

20210605_195129_HDR.jpg

20210605_195211_HDR_compress44~2.jpg


20210605_194751.jpg


Everything fits great and works as it should. I do need to find a couple extensions for the Ecotech controllers that run the pumps on the far end, no matter how I run the cable it is not long enough to mount where it needs to.

Hopefully by nights end have the other end installed with the Apex gear.

A couple new additions, Gem tang and a Blue spot jawfish. Picked up some torches and other assorted corals, still to early to really pack it, but soon enough.
I LOVE IT!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new