FINALLY - Red Sea Reefer 350 Slow Build

OP
J_anderson_75

J_anderson_75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do you have your pump set at 10 (100%)? Post some pictures of the fish and rockwork!
I have it set at 9. I need to take some new pics then I'll post them. I just transferred a few of my corals over from my nano...hopefully they'll open up soon so I can get some decent pics!

OP
J_anderson_75

J_anderson_75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do you have your pump set at 10 (100%)? Post some pictures of the fish and rockwork!
Here's a quick little video. I've never posted a video so hopefully it works!

I just transferred the corals over so they are still trying to open, but you can get an idea of how its coming along. Couldn't get any video of my little Gramma. He has slowly been coming out of the rocks more and more, but wouldn't come out this time.

You should be able to see my little 6 line wrasse, my 2 clowns and a few of my red leg hermit crabs.

OP
J_anderson_75

J_anderson_75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Just a couple random pics while I let my tank do it's thing. Finally got my skimmer dialed in after over-skimming for 2 weeks. Originally I had my drain valve on the skimmer opened all the way and dumping back in to my sump for the break in period. After 2 weeks I finally set my drain hose into a separate 5 gallon bucket to catch the waste and after about an hour, my skimmer settled down and I was able to finally close the valve. All seems to be working great for now.

Been dosing a little alk each day to raise my alk from around 6 to 8-9 range as well. I should be at 8 or so today.

20210401_114853.jpg

20210323_151336.jpg

Do you use any type of LIQUID additives, supplements, foods, medicine etc. for you reef aquarium?

• Yes LIQUID

Votes: 329 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 8.4%
  • Yes but not a LIQUID

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 0.8%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors