Finally upgraded

jstein87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
42
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much of the build documented on my end. But finally upsized from a smaller cube to Waterbox 100.3. Anyone else running one of these? I was hesitant to try my hand with another used setup after being burned a couple times. But so far I couldn’t be happier with how it’s coming together. The previous owner appeared to have taken really good care of it.

IMG_5600.jpeg
 
I’ve heard those are great tanks! What are your plans for it?
 
I've also heard they were great tanks. Are you going to move what you had in your smaller setup to the bigger or restart all together?
 
The plan is to restart all together, I didn’t have a ton in my previous setup. I don’t have a stock list in mind yet. But definitely wanting to get a little more into corals since I have lighting that can do it now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new