Finish my tank! 220g

Nick Gianakos

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to add my last couple fish. I have a 220 gallon FOWLR tank.
Currently I have...
Hippo Tang
Purple Tang
French Angel (the boss)
Emperor Angel
Niger Trigger
Assasi Trigger
Harlequin Tusk
Flame Hawfish
Pair of Cinnamon Clowns
Zebra Moray Eel

What should I add?
 
You have a big list already . These should keep Ya busy for some time. Consider adding the most passive first. After that consider another fish . Good luck !
 
You have a big list already . These should keep Ya busy for some time. Consider adding the most passive first. After that consider another fish . Good luck !
Those are the fish I already have. Looking to add another fish or two.
 
Not sure on compatibility with the other Triggers you have, but a Clown Trigger is my favorite fish and the only reason I would ever have a FOWLR Tank. That would be my recommendation as long as it is compatible with your list of fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new