Finnex Heater TH vs THH

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishski13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishski13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
969
Reaction score
716
Location
New Jersey/New York
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally decided to get finnex heater for my upgraded build. I see there is the Finnex TH and a FInnex THH. Between the two is there any difference besides the sensor that comes with the Finnex THH. Is this sensor really important when pairing with the inkbird controller? Thanks
 
To my knowledge, no there really isn’t any difference between the 2 models. Sensor is only there to protect the heater in case it somehow gets exposed to air while it’s on…important?…maybe maybe not. I’ve been running the TH series for years…no issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new