Fire shrimp stuck in wave maker.

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
14
Location
seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I woke up this morning with my fire shrimp half sucked into the wave maker.
I pulled him out is is still alive but all of his legs seems to be broken.
He can’t swim or move around properly or put himself on the rocks.
I gave him food which he seems to take and eat.
Should I give him a chance to recover or at this point he is just suffering ?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new