firefish goby with purple goby.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BiggF!sh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BiggF!sh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2022
Messages
153
Reaction score
63
Location
Somewhere
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering and wanted to know if a firefish goby could reside in the same tank as a purple firefish goby. I know firefish gobies will be aggresive towards the same species but would the same happen if it was with a purple firefish goby? Thank you in advance.
 
Hello, I was wondering and wanted to know if a firefish goby could reside in the same tank as a purple firefish goby. I know firefish gobies will be aggresive towards the same species but would the same happen if it was with a purple firefish goby? Thank you in advance.
What sized aquarium?

I’ve always kept them separate, except in really large aquariums.

Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new