First 15 gallon tank is coming together nice

GrizzReacts

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
88
Reaction score
22
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live rock is here and added to tank now just have to go to local fish store and pick up saltwater and rso praying this 15 gallon cycles fast ‼️ I’m ready to grab my clowns

IMG_2896.jpeg IMG_2897.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new