First Build

forged

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My tank is about 5 months old now and I just wanted to thank everyone for all the information as it hs answered many questions and helped me get my tank started. I'm currently running a Waterbox 20 gal cube with an AI prime light and an MP10. All filtration is stock with the first chamber being a filter sock, the second being carbon bioballs and sponges, and the third chamber holds my heater and return pump. For livestock, I have a mixed reef along with two clownfish a pistol shrimp, and a yellow watchman goby (he's been MIA for a few weeks).

I've been looking into possibly adding a sump and was wondering if anyone has had any success doing so with a waterbox as well as any ideas for making it happen? I'm mostly interested in adding a sump to have a safe place to house pods and keep parameters a little more stable. If you have any ideas or suggestions for my tank overall I'd be glad to hear them!
 
Could you share some pictures of your tank? That will help people come up with suggestions. (Also, I just love seeing other people’s tanks)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new