First day, first post

Welcome to R2R, I’m getting ready to go from the IM 20 gal. Peninsula to the 25 Lagoon with the same lighting, what other equipment are using if you don’t mind me asking :)
 
Welcome to R2R, I’m getting ready to go from the IM 20 gal. Peninsula to the 25 Lagoon with the same lighting, what other equipment are using if you don’t mind me asking :)
I’m running an eShopps nano skimmer. It’s the first and only skimmer I will use on a small tank. I also have the IM ATO unit (forget the name at the moment) and wouldn’t recommend it. It requires cleaning of the titanium posts every 20-30 days or the salt will disrupt the electrical signal and has pulled too much water at times. Thankfully I was home
 
I’m running an eShopps nano skimmer. It’s the first and only skimmer I will use on a small tank. I also have the IM ATO unit (forget the name at the moment) and wouldn’t recommend it. It requires cleaning of the titanium posts every 20-30 days or the salt will disrupt the electrical signal and has pulled too much water at times. Thankfully I was home
Thanks :)
 
Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new