First day, first post

Welcome to R2R, I’m getting ready to go from the IM 20 gal. Peninsula to the 25 Lagoon with the same lighting, what other equipment are using if you don’t mind me asking :)
 
Welcome to R2R, I’m getting ready to go from the IM 20 gal. Peninsula to the 25 Lagoon with the same lighting, what other equipment are using if you don’t mind me asking :)
I’m running an eShopps nano skimmer. It’s the first and only skimmer I will use on a small tank. I also have the IM ATO unit (forget the name at the moment) and wouldn’t recommend it. It requires cleaning of the titanium posts every 20-30 days or the salt will disrupt the electrical signal and has pulled too much water at times. Thankfully I was home
 
I’m running an eShopps nano skimmer. It’s the first and only skimmer I will use on a small tank. I also have the IM ATO unit (forget the name at the moment) and wouldn’t recommend it. It requires cleaning of the titanium posts every 20-30 days or the salt will disrupt the electrical signal and has pulled too much water at times. Thankfully I was home
Thanks :)
 
Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new