First internet livestock order

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

peter505

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed my first online livestock order at Happycoral.com . I got a giftcard there from my birthday so I gave it a shot. I ordered a neon green acro frag, 10 jungle greens zoos, and I decided to roll the dice on their "Grab bag brown colony" where they throw in a browned out acro colony for $20. Im excited to see what I get and how well the stuff is shipped. Supposed to arrive Saturday so I will upload pictures after I acclimate.
 
Tagging along with this thread. Been watching this online store for a bit. GL

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new