0   0   0
welcome r2r.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to marine but fishkeeping for 7 years. Current setup a pro star 60 v2 with a couple of clowns and a cleanup crew. Tank is about two months in the making. Can’t wait to start getting some corals growing.

BF7881D7-C25B-4C29-9B33-7475D6027E73.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Patience is the magic with reef tanks.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Once you create your build thread, you also want to attach it to your account to get your badge.

This is the info they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

OP
OP
kshaw

kshaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you create your build thread, you also want to attach it to your account to get your badge.

This is the info they gave me when I was new:

One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE
I created a build thread how do I link it.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I created a build thread how do I link it.

Please let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I see your Build Thread Badge on your account already!!! WAHOO!!!

OP
OP
kshaw

kshaw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to thank everyone that has chimed in to welcome me. This is by far the nicest community I have been apart of on the internet. I have been looking through the forums and have not seen one even slightly mean or rude remark. It’s refreshing to know people on the internet can actually get along.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back