First post and first reef tank

Atp1102

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
18
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm relatively new to the saltwater side of fishkeeping but, I've been working at an lfs for a year and everything's aligned and now I have my first reef tank. It's a waterbox cube 20 and my goals are to keep sps in it.
But here are my fish so far:
Helfrichi firefish (Nemateleotris helfrichi)
Orangemarked goby (Amblygobius decussatus)
Pearly jawfish (Opistognathus aurifrons)

I plan to add a possum wrasse and a cryptic wrasse and more coral.

PXL_20220804_034650969.jpg PXL_20220802_032433224.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new